Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bonjour


Imagine plucking an ordinary family from their native Australia and transporting them to a French Chateau in rural France to live for a couple of years! To many it may sound completely incomprehensible but to me it was a reality. In 2005 my husband Peter and I set off on the adventure of a lifetime when we purchased Chateau de Bosgouet in Normandy, France. Along with children Lach, Millie, Maddy and Alex, aged between 4 and 13 we made a dream a reality and lived and breathed the French life for two years.
Now back in Melbourne, Australia but beginning a new chapter as our family lives between our two homes The French Table will deliver to you each and every day a little taste of French Country life from this my first blog. It may be a recipe, a cleaning tip, a new restaurant, book review, language immersion or cultural deviation into French life based on some of our adventures in France. I do hope you will enjoy my snippets from France and look forward to getting to know you all.

Demain ( tomorrow )

Jane









No comments: